Monday, July 27, 2009

not nutty

I have a teenager in the house, so sometimes food actually disappears before I can get all the groceries in from the car. You can relate? In any event, we were asked to try out Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters and I have kids, so I was happy to oblige. The folks at MyBlogSpark sent over all four varieties Nut Lovers, Roasted Almond, Roasted Cashew and Honey Roasted Peanut. I would have given one away here, but they were eaten -- thankfully I took a picture first so you can know what to look for in the store (pardon the farmers' market bounty in front):

The family vote was that these were a big hit -- I think the almond and nut lovers were the hands-down favorites. I know they will make their way into some lunches once school starts back.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Sooooo, how do I get on the list to do yummy reviews like this?! LOL!

Blessings,
Tammy ~@~