Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Too intense

Random insanity of the day: One in four Britons believe Winston Churchill never (never, never, never, never) existed. Or maybe they were yanking the surveyor's chain.

Moving on...

Because Janet knew what I wanted even though I didn't, I now know that I need the same intensity of colors in this quilt. More fabric choices are below and when I finish work projects and school this week, I need to go see this fabric in person. I do believe that charm pack would make 9 four-patch squares that would do just perfectly.

The main fabric will be the orangey/coral one that reminds me of Mexican pottery.

P1010032

2 comments:

Janet McKinney said...

I like that combination - you have a nice variety
Janet McKinney

Janet McKinney said...

Absolutely - and with pleasure add my link. I have added yours to my blog also.
Janet McKinney