Thursday, August 14, 2008

cardiologists, rejoice

DSC_0011

Live life on the edge: eat this quiche.

I started with this recipe for the crust. The quiche base is four eggs, about a cup and a half of milk (you can totally drink whole if you want), a half cup of heavy cream, a half cup of freshly grated mozzarella, salt and pepper to taste. Whisk violently, pour into the super easy crust and bake at 375 until set, about 35 minutes or so.

DSC_0015

I recommend serving it with a side of homegrown (but not by me) tomatoes and peppers. Also, if I were to make a personal pan quiche, this would be made with goat cheese in lieu of mozzarella. Of course, I would need a team of cardiologists in that case.

1 comment:

Angela DeRossett said...

I love quiche and this looks wonderful... you remind me though that it is almost time for that cholesterol check. LOL