Wednesday, August 19, 2009

back to school and homeschool

DSC_0044

Off to 11th grade! Today, the girl hopped in her friend’s car and headed off to school. It’s the first time since 1997 that I am not driving a carpool. I am a happy camper, as long as the girl remembers to text me when she arrives and leaves.

DSC_0051

Home for 6th grade! The boy is working hard. There is much more to do in middle school, but so far, so good. (Of course, we are only three hours in right now.) Tomorrow, he has online frog dissection, so that will be a hit. It was really hard to assemble the lab sheets without looking at the pictures, but I made it work. Currently, I am fielding questions about why robins don’t mate with blue jays. Thanks, Prentice Hall Science Explorer.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the school year!

No comments: