I’m late in posting links to online stories for April. In my defense, there was that celebration of the resurrection of the Savior and all. Hope yours was wonderful.
Oh, and summer came – not spring. We skipped that. It’s not snowing, so who cares?
Here you go, for your reading pleasure:
- Fun tips for health and fitness. Really. No, really.
- Going green one step at a time.
- Mammograms. More specifically, my mammogram. TMI alert.
- South Carolina Girl Scout cookies are safe. (As in, they are not recalled. I can’t speak to the fat and calories.)
- The state’s gluten-free family picnic is coming….
- Seek and Snap, benefitting Let There Be Mom, is THIS WEEKEND.
- Have mercy. I had kind of forgotten about this story. I wrote it quite a while ago. Don’t be afraid, but do be informed about lesser known pediatric conditions.
- Here’s my tip on purging clutter from your home: don’t buy as much stuff.
I think there are more, but I will need to seek out links. I know you wait with bated breath. ;)
Coming in May, my interview with Danica McKellar (aka, Winnie Cooper). Smart girl, that Winnie.