Thursday, June 17, 2010

the last airbender

 

clip_image002

My son watched “Avatar: The Last Airbender” on Nickelodeon. Did your kids watch it? It was a captivating story, so I was kind of geeked out when I found out it would be a live action movie. Then I found out M. Night was making it and I really geeked out. And I actually thought I was going to see it back last year when we all loaded up in the car and went to see “Avatar.” True story. I was 20 minutes into the movie before I stopped saying “Where is Aang?” Thus, I sealed my dorkiness for all eternity.

Anywho… The actual Aang movie is coming. I received a press release today noting that the release date has been moved up to July 1. I can’t think of a better way to kick off the month.  Go see the trailer here.  That other movie was really good, too. ;)

No comments: