Thursday, July 8, 2010

new words

I have lots of new words out in the world. I hope you will read and enjoy.

 

Homeschoolers, how about adding MORE to your school day? Now, take back that thing you just said about me and head over to Heart of the Matter to read my thoughts on doing just that.

You can plan your child’s birthday on a budget.

If you need a birthday location, supplies, etc. and you are in the Midlands of South Carolina, please check out the birthday guide. I worked hard on it, really.

Hey, I love my husband, but that’s no surprise.

If you live in Columbia, S.C. or have even visited – you must know about Cromer’s, guaranteed worst in town.

In the Upstate of South Carolina, please pick a copy of Upstate Parent, available in Greenville, Spartanburg, Pickens, Anderson and Oconee counties – pretty much all of the Upstate, hence the name. Lots of good stuff for July, including the birthday guide. I can’t post links here because the stories are listed on greenvilleonline, which is now behind a paywall. If you have access, go to “news,” then “parent” for current stories. Gracias.

We are off to a screening of Despicable Me tonight. I will have a review up tomorrow. I already know I need my own minions. That’s what missing from my life --- minions.

(I will update with a link to WNC Parent stuff as well. I am tired of fist fighting my Internet connection at the moment.)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm off to Heart of the Matter to read your post, but first I have tyo say that I got my needed morning laugh with your "take back what you just said"! Thanks:))