Tuesday, July 13, 2010

silky sheets

I mentioned a while ago that CSN Stores had contacted me about reviewing their online shopping. I am in the midst of a bedroom redo (more to come on that – and you can tell me how close I came to my inspiration room) and I looked for something from CSN that would add to the new do. I landed on these 600-thread count sheets and I am happy to report that they are silky smooth and wash beautifully. They are 100 percent cotton so they wrinkle like nobody’s business but they have shown very little, if any, shrinkage and the quality seems to be excellent. CSN has almost anything, really, and I found their prices to be quite fair. Shipping is free on almost everything – and my sheets were delivered earlier than the projected delivery date. It was a flawless experience and I will definitely shop at CSN in the future. You will get a peek at the sheets once I get the walls painted! Coming soon… Until then, there is a cool feature on CSN’s site. The CEO’s home is featured in the July issue of Better Homes and Gardens. I am a sucker for BHG.

 

Though CSN did supply a review product at no charge, my opinions are my own.

No comments: