Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And if she doesn't get it, I can't possibly explain it to her...

This story is just a tad bitter, me thinks. In a scathing review of a craft book -- a craft book -- the reporter concludes: "If, back in the Seventies, life was too short to stuff a mushroom, then it's definitely too short to ice a cup cake now."

I did not check my I.Q. at the door when I left the full-time workforce to be a stay-at-home mom. I can't comprehend why those who have chosen to make the center of life somewhere outside the home feel the need to vilify those who choose otherwise. That reporter is in serious need of a cupcake. I'm just sayin'.

This chick, this is the one I want to be. She could make some cupcakes, I bet -- the original multitasker.

Life is too short not to make icing.

No comments: