Thursday, November 1, 2007

Geek Shrine

There may be a geek or two (or more) living in my house. 

Exhibit A:

P1010069

And there is the little matter of how my calendar for July 25, 2008 is already full. I did dress up as Scully for Halloween one year, complete with red wig and FBI badge. Since my daughter is embarrassed enough by my promise to wear a Star Trek uniform (I have one -- doesn't everybody?) to the premiere of the forthcoming Star Trek movie, I will leave the Scully duds at home. But I will be there. After all, the truth is out there.

And in my ongoing search for web updating accountability, I am taking part (in spirit, at least) in the NaBloPoMo challenge to post each day in November. Except Thanksgiving Day. And maybe other days...Ack. Accountability wearing off...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are finally making it! I'll have to tell my husband, thanks!