Winners!!! Random.org chose:
These speakers look interesting, especially that last title. I'd like to know everything! :)
Loving learning at Home said...
Thanks for this wonderful opportunity. I would love to win a ticket. I was just looking at the site and wondering if I could fit this in the budget. Hopefully now I won't have to. LOL
Want a ticket? I have two to give away. (Find conference details here!) Leave a comment below. If more than two of you want a ticket, I will do a random drawing. The catch? I have to give HOTM the winners’ info TODAY! Drawing (if needed) will be late this afternoon. If you comment, please be sure I can contact you. I will need to give HOTM your name and email address.
The conference is online (live) next week, but the ticket will allow you to download mp3s of the sessions later. This can be a real source of encouragement and information.
Here’s the line up:
- Belinda Bullard, founder of A Blessed Heritage - How Will I Be Remembered? A Mom for all Seasons
- Cindy Carrier, founder of Values Drive Family Ministry - Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers, OH MY!: Successfully Integrating Little Ones into Your Homeschool
- Sheila Carroll, founder of Living Books Curriculum - Planning for Learning--Homeschool Planning the Charlotte Mason Way
- Maggie Hogan, founder of Bright Ideas Press - 7 Highly Effective Habits of Happy Homeschool Moms
- Kris, author of Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers - Adding Spark to Your Homeschool with Hands-on Learning
- Katie Kubesh, co-founder of In the Hands of a Child - Beginning Lapbooking
- Diane Lockman, author of Trivium Mastery and The Classical Scholar - Reading Aloud: The Key to Language Development
- Carolyn Morrison & Jennifer Leonhard, authors of Guilt Free Homeschooling - Taking the Mystery Out of Learning Styles
- Jim Mueller, founder of Bite Sized Physics - Bite-Size Physics
- Dari Mullins, co-author of Galloping the Globe and Cantering the Country - I'm Homeschooling, but I'm NOT HAPPY
- Jay Ryan, author of Classical Astronomy and Signs and Seasons - Topic TBA
- Natalie Wickham, author of Pajama School - Everything Your Child Needs to Know and How to Teach it to Them
If you want to buy a ticket, they are $12.95 each and available through HOTM.