So I will link up to some stories running this month. Where did the month go? I remember saying around the first of the month, “If I can just make it to the end of October, then I can rest.” Still counting on that, but rest is relative, you know?
- Columbia (SC) area peeps: There are some Halloween doings taking place. Don’t miss out.
- Your kids can go trick-or-treating for UNICEF
- Kids grow up (you don’t say?)
- Do you have have mommy guilt?
- It’s breast cancer awareness month – be aware.
- Heading to the South Carolina State Fair? Here’s the scoop.
- If you can get behind the paywall, read about a young mom’s battle against breast cancer.
I will add other that are online. Enjoy.