Monday, March 15, 2010

beehive reader, all about reading level 2

WhatAmICover.jpg image by homeschoolcrew

This is another early reader hit from All About Reading. This book, What Am I?, correlates with All About Spelling, Level 2. It features sweet, simple stories – age appropriate for emerging readers. As with the first Beehive Reader, the illustrations are the biggest selling point for me. Once again, the illustrations make me want to crawl inside the book.

Have a look:

SamplePages1.jpg image by homeschoolcrew

SamplePages2.jpg image by homeschoolcrew

SamplePages3.jpg image by homeschoolcrew

SamplePages4.jpg image by homeschoolcrew

You do not have to use All About Spelling to appreciate this book. It can fit in nicely with your homeschool curriculum of choice or as a fun-to-read book even if you are not homeschooling. We were provided a review copy as part of the TOS Crew. Alas, the book is not available for order until April 1, but check the All About Reading site then for more information.

 

We received a book for review. I was not compensated. My opinions are my own.

No comments: