Saturday, March 20, 2010

sweet mail call

Rachel has a new hobby and I was the beneficiary. Through a friend, she sent me two bars of luscious vegan soap. Below is Sweet Addiction. Salted Caramel and Chocolate went straight to the shower, so no photo. The soaps are as incredible as they sound, but they are not for sale (yet).

DSC_0002

And how about this incredible Vintage Swap package from Mindy? (Thanks again to Heather for her hard work in setting up the swap. Have you seen Heather’s blog? Run, don’t walk – she is terrific.) Mindy sent my favorites:

::Gorgeous old sheet music

DSC_0006

:: A sweet zippered pouch she made just for me (with goodies, including homemade lip balm which ended up in the clutches of my teenager)

DSC_0010

::Lovely fabrics

DSC_0018

::And a vintage linen tablecloth that will soon (hopefully) be pillows.

DSC_0023

No comments: