Monday, June 9, 2008

Hotlanta

theted

skyline

We ventured to Atlanta to catch a Braves game yesterday and I think I lost about ten pounds -- through dehydration. We had a great day and I do love Atlanta, in small, infrequent doses. Turner Field is a very family-friendly ballpark with plenty of activities for children and a staff that is almost Disney-like in its level of customer service. (And Disney sets the standard for such things.)

hit

first

The Braves lost, but that didn't dampen our spirits. Dippin' Dots can fix anything, as far as my children are concerned.

There's more family fun to come this week as we all get a little break together. Our schedule is being reworked to attend a funeral (see below), so my presence here will be erratic at best for the next few days.

No comments: