Wednesday, July 23, 2008

drum roll, please

DSC_0123

DSC_0042

Top: Simplicity 4443, 1942 apron pattern

Bottom: Simplicity 7123, 1967 super mod sheath dress

Finally, my Etsy shop is getting a proper grand opening. I have a slew of vintage patterns and most are priced at either $4.95 or $3.80 each (for now). To promote the shop and encourage folks to browse this cornucopia of sewing awesomeness, I am giving away the two patterns shown above. I had a great time perusing these patterns. They are like little accidental time capsules.

If you would be so kind as to post about my shop on your blog, I would appreciate it. Please let me know in a comment and then consider yourself entered. I will be giving these beauties away August 5.

I need to move these patterns out of my house before I start dressing like June Cleaver, which is something I have aspired to for some time, actually.

Once I move out some of these patterns, I hope to add some handmade goodness to the shop. And maybe some more patterns -- I think they are breeding in the night.

2 comments:

Chris Worthy said...

Thanks, Michele, over at Calico Daisy for posting about this giveaway -- even in the midst of being buried in peaches. :)

calicodaisy said...

I thought I commented here, but I think I e-mailed you instead. Fun patterns. Maybe I will be a size 12 again one day! The apron pattern is great.