Can you identify that worm? It’s very odd and loves purple coneflowers.
Anywho, it’s time for the monthly link-o-rama. Thank you for indulging me as I promote the work that pays me, as opposed to the work that doesn’t pay me. ;)
- Tips for getting the kids ready to go back to school. Because it’s coming faster than you think.
- A delightful preschool program: Epworth Early Intervention Center.
- The SC Volunteer Guardian ad Litem program needs you! (If you aren’t in SC, check with your state’s CASA program.) (Also, here.)
- I would really like to ask God what He was thinking when he made certain animals. Bats, for instance. (Also, here.)
- Did you know that today’s children make up the first generation of Americans who will (probably) have a shorter life expectancy than their parents? BlueCross BlueShield is trying to help pediatricians change that. (Also, here.)
- If you are in Upstate SC and can pick up a print copy (or have access to the paywall site at www.greenvilleonline.com), I have stories in the August issue of Upstate Parent as well. I had the distinct privilege of profiling a retiring principal who absolutely gets it right. Read about Brodie Bricker here.