Thursday, December 27, 2007

I love my job

This time I am referring to the one for which I get paid actual legal tender, not being a mom or a homeschool teacher -- though I enjoy those, too. No, today I am referring to the job that provides opportunities for me to meet the neatest people in the most incredible places. Like today...

I actually stopped in the middle of the road to take this picture. In my defense, it was a mountain road and I was the only person within earshot.

P1010008

The road less traveled? I took it in a minivan. Four-wheel drive would have made all the difference.

P1010009

I am confident there is a golf course near here, which makes me sad.

P1010001

This is either called ground pine or ground cedar. I will Google that once I am done checking my hair for ticks. (That's probably too much information, but it is all I can think about at the moment.)

P1010028

No comments: