Monday, March 9, 2009

prepare for the beginning, and other miscellany

My fellow geeks, run, don’t walk, to see the new Star Trek movie trailers. This makes “Heroes” tolerable again. Yatta!

While you’re surfing, my column on turning the big 4-0 is out in this month’s Upstate Parent (and others, but this link is to Upstate). Also, if you’re on Facebook, Upstate Parent has a fan page now. Your support is greatly appreciated. Really.

It was pinewood derby time on Saturday. Think he had fun?

DSC_0001

Now, I am off for a little time in the 80 degree temperatures. It’s hard to believe that one week ago, we had 6.5 inches of snow. Goodbye, winter. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

1 comment:

Susan in SC said...

Chris - pinewood derby! What fun!! It was 88 here today and I let the boys play with the water hose! Yes, please join me in prayer over the plight of women over the world. Prayers are always welcomed! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will be sure to check out your article!